Monday, November 5, 2012

A Wedding Close to my Heart at The Arbor Events

I have to stop and brag a moment about a wedding I was honored to be a part of this past weekend, November 3. A dear friend of mine, and co-worker in the floral event industry, married her best friend (and a sweetheart of a guy)! I couldn't be happier for her and all that has come about for her and to be able to be even just a small part of such a huge day in their lives truly means the world to me.

The event was held at the Arbors Event venue in Cleveland, NC, I cannot exaggerate this venue enough. It is GORGEOUS. Sarah went with the rustic chic theme and everything came together beautifully! Lace overlays, babies breath galore, bouquets of ranunculus, personalized white pumpkins, candle light everywhere and bonfires to boot!

More pictures to come, but a'la the magical Facebook, here are some sneak peek's of the amazing couple!














Fabulous Vendors:
Venue | The Arbors Events

No comments:

Post a Comment