Monday, November 5, 2012

A Month of Thanks = Big $avings for You Brides!

I LOVE Thanksgiving! LOVE it! Love the baking, the cooking, the time spent with family & friends, the crisp cool air, the leaves falling all over the driveway that my husband so diligently will clean off 10+ times a day. ;) I love more than all of that (even more than pumpkin pie and the 10 pounds I'll be gaining before December...) a focus on thankfulness.

I think we all need to stay a little more focused on all that we have to be thankful for and a lot less time on what we still "need/want", isn't right,etc...

So anyway-- as a special way I would like to celebrate the Month of Thanks, I want to extend a special savings this month for all the brides! When you book your wedding before Turkey Day you'll receive 10% off of everything! Flowers, decor, you got it! Simply contact us to get the process started! :)

heidi@LILYBEESfloral.com | 305.433.0953


Please share the word and pass this along- the more the merrier! :)

Happy Month of Thanks all! I know I am thankful for all of you and you're amazing support of the Lily Bee's family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment